Food Safety Net Services offers certified training programs that help you address a full range of plant, personnel and processes dealing with food safety and quality, as well as provide unique access to the food industry's leading technical authorities.
FSNS provides both public and customized training courses throughout the year at locations across North America. Customized courses are designed to meet your specific needs and can be held anywhere you prefer.
Who Should Attend:
These courses are primarily designed for those in the food processing and food manufacturing industries including but not limited to:
- QA/QC Supervisors and Technicians
- Corporate Food Safety Managers, Directors or VP's
- Production and Plant Manager/Personnel
- HACCP Coordinators, and Plant HACCP Team Members
- Supervisors of Regulatory Affairs
- In house lab personnel
- Courses held throughout the year include:
- HACCP Certification Course
- BRC Training Program
- Microbiology & Food Safety Course
- Customer specific training
For more information regarding FSNS education programs please e-mail training@FSNS.com or call 888.525.9788 Ext. 229.