FSNS actively participates in food safety and quality-related research projects. The overall goal of our research division is to remain current and involved in research projects vital to the advancement of food safety and quality.
We realize innovation comes with research. Creating new and relevant products and processes begins with the practical application of science and innovation.
It all begins with utilizing FSNS and our team of trusted resources as your partner. Our clients range from billion dollar corporations to test kit manufacturers to hometown innovators.
FSNS Research Activities Include:
- Collaboration with academic institutions on industry-funded research projects related to food safety and quality.
- Participation in research activities funded by industry associations.
- Participation in collaborative studies related to the development of advanced and/or improved microbiological methods.
- Assessment and pursuit of food safety and quality-related research opportunities provided by regulatory agencies, including FDA and USDA.
- Evaluation and pursuit of research opportunities offered by the National Institutes of Heath (NIH) related to the prevention of food-borne illnesses and better understanding of food-borne pathogens.
For more information regarding FSNS Research Services please email Research@FSNS.com or call Dr. Amit Morey – 210-308-0675 x201.